Our high level of infection control practices protects you and our team.
Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control: you, your doctors and your whole dental team. You can trust our strict infection control measures and protocols, and rest assured that everything is clean and safe.
Infection Control Measures:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Protocols to manage occupational exposure
- Protocols for blood & body fluid spillages
- Equipment cleaning protocols
- A maintained and thoroughly clean environment
- Safe disposal of waste
We proudly use advanced technology to achieve high infection control standards.
Our state of the art technology includes:
- Steam sterilisation (autoclaving)
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Single-use items
- Dental work handpieces with anti-retraction valves to reduce risk of microscopic organism transmission
- Digital protocols for tracking sterilisation and cleanliness
We are well trained!
- Established good infection control procedures
- Continual professional development courses
- Personal immunisation
- Our own Infection Control Manual
- Been successfully reviewed by an independent consultant from the “Infection Control and Prevention” company
Virtual Consultation / Teledentistry
Looking for a virtual consult? Are you:
- Nervous about visiting the dentist?
- Short on time?
- Not feeling well?
- Unable to travel?
- Just want a second opinion?
Our teledentistry phone consults can help direct you on the best course of action for your dental needs, and could even save you from making a trip to see us.
Services at The Tooth Place
Follow us on Instagram!
See amazing before and after photos and stay up to date with our clinic.
Send us a selfie!
Send us a photo of your teeth with a description of what you’re hoping to achieve. Our team will reply with information to help you on the first exciting step of your journey to a brand new smile.
The Tooth Place Booking Enquiry
Make your booking enquiry using our form here or simply phone the surgery on 02 9331 2273.